The Feagin Mill Middle School Media Center Program is an integral part of the school's total instructional program. Our philosophy is built around three main beliefs. First, we believe that our students need instruction in information literacy skills so that they can efficiently access, use, and communicate the ever-increasing information available in our world today. Second, we believe that, because students who like to read will read, it is important to help students develop a love of reading. Third, we believe that the media center collection should support the curriculum and instructional program of the school.
Students must sign in upon their arrival to the media center. They are expected to have their agenda with them at the time of visit.
Students may check out up to two books at a time. Books are checked out for a period of two weeks.
Magazines and reference books may be checked out overnight. These are due the following morning during homeroom.
When books are returned late, the student is responsible for paying a fine of ten cents for each day the book is overdue. Magazines and reference book fees are twenty-five cents per day when overdue.
Students are not permitted to check out materials when they owe a fine or have an overdue book.
A lost book is the responsiblity of the student who checked out the book. Students may pay the cost of the book, or give a replacement copy.
The media center's printer is available for student use. Copies are ten cents per page for text, and twenty-five cents for pages that include images.
- Media Center Handbook.pdf
- Feagin Mill Middle School Strategic Improvement Plan.pdf
- School Counselors Page.pdf
- Parent Letter for School Council Elections.pdf
- Parent Letter Announcing Elections.pdf
- Houston County School Bylaws and Guidelines.pdf
- School Council Agenda- August 22 16.pdf
- Student Handbook-Agenda.pdf
- Parent Handbook.pdf
- AR Parent Letter 2017.pdf
- Morning Drop Off.pdf
- Afternoon Pickup.pdf
- Feagin Mill Middle School Improvement Goals.pdf
- Red Ribbon Week 2018.pdf
- School Council Agenda 4-8-19.pdf
- Student/Parent Handbook.pdf
- Master Schedule 2019-2020.pdf
- Shane's Fundraiser Order Form.pdf
- Anonymous Alerts 2019-2020 Parent Letter.pdf
- Student Accident Flyer Bilingual 2019.pdf
- Voluntary Enrollment Form 2019-2020.pdf
- Voluntary Enrollment Form 2019-2020 (Spanish).pdf
- Houston County Claim Form.pdf
- Safety Drill Parent Letter.pdf
- School Council Letter.pdf